By Liz Shepherd
WARSAW — The Kosciusko County Alcohol and Tobacco Commission renewed six permits during a virtual meeting on Thursday, Oct. 1.
A renewal for The Barbee Landing, 3687 N. Barbee Road, Warsaw, was continued again to next month’s meeting. Joel Stein, owner of Channel Side LLC, was present at the meeting. Stein has another meeting with the ATC prosecutor in October regarding violations the restaurant has with a permit.
The following permits were renewed:
- Aldi, 945 N. Parker St., Warsaw. Beer and wine dealer – grocery store.
- The Bulldog Saloon, 101 E. Main St., Mentone. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.
- Liora & Bandit LLC, doing business as Hunter’s BBQ Restaurant & Catering, 204 E. State St., Etna Green. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.
- LM Acquisitions Inc., doing business as New Market, 306 S. Main St., North Webster. Beer and wine dealer – grocery store.
- Maxwelton Golf Club Inc., 5721 E. Elkhart County Line Road, Syracuse. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.
- Par Five LLC, doing business as Silver Inn Tavern, 105 E. Main St., Silver Lake. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.
The board’s next meeting will be held virtually at 1 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 5.