Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:32 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 29, 3100 block Wooster Road, Pierceton. Kevin Wayne Hartman reported a trespassing incident.
- 4:35 p.m. Monday, Sept. 28, 6700 block South Barbee Drive, Pierceton. Ronald J. MacLagan reported theft of sporting gear and camping equipment valued at $1,030.
- 8:51 a.m. Monday, Sept. 28, 3000 block Sunset Lane, Silver Lake. Violation of a protection order was reported.
- 10:33 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 27, 600 block First Street, Pierceton. Janet Sue Huff reported theft of $193 cash.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:01 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 30, 700 block Main Street, North Webster. A Swiss Army knife was taken from Ace Hardware and not paid for. Value: $31.99.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:04 p.m. Monday, Sept. 28, 300 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Portable electronic communications valued at over $3,400 taken from Warsaw Community Schools.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:38 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 29, 1300 block Beta Drive, Winona Lake. Gershom J. Tadesse reported a bicycle valued at $250 was stolen.
- 10:43 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 29, 300 block Boys City Drive, Warsaw. Barbara J. Wooler reported theft of furniture valued at $1,493.