Officers with the Claypool Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:22 p.m. Friday, Sept. 25, in the 100 block of West Section Street, Claypool. Cassandra C. Montanz Bannon reported fraud of a purchased motor vehicle. Value of at least $13,500.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:08 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 29, in the 1000 block of South CR 325E, Pierceton. Officers investigated the theft of a dog. Value of $35.
- 4:06 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 29, in the 1200 block of North Riverwood Ranch Road, Warsaw. Rosalie G. Kauffman reported a case of fraud. Value of $1,000.
- 7:33 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 29, in the 8200 block of East U.S. 30, Pierceton. Officers took a report of harassment.
- 8:51 p.m. Monday, Sept. 28, in the 100 block of South State Street, Etna Green. Officers investigated a case of counterfeit money. Value of $100.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:42 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 30, in the 100 block of East Canal Street, Warsaw. Officers found a bicycle.