Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 4:42 p.m. Monday, Sept. 28, CR 475E, Rochester. Drivers: Michael Hollinger, 67, Rochester; and Ryan A. O’Dell, 33, Walkerton. Hollinger’s vehicle and O’Dell’s vehicle collided.
- 6:01 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 27, CR 50E, Rochester. Driver: Laroy E. Williams, 36, South Whitley. Williams’ vehicle collided with an unoccupied vehicle.
- 5:05 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 27, US 31 and CR 400S, Rochester. Driver: Heather Grandstaff, no other information available. Hit deer.
- 8:17 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 27, CR 500W and CR 550S, Kewanna. Driver: John H. Crow, 63, Kokomo. Hit deer.
- 8:55 p.m. Friday, Sept. 25, SR 114 and CR 1425E, Akron. Driver: Mason C. Wilson, 20, Alexandria. Hit deer.