Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 8:08 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 27, East CR 1050N, east of Turkey Creek Road. Driver: Casey Murphy, 33, CR 1050N, Cromwell. Murphy’s vehicle left the roadway and struck a tree stump. Damage up to $5,000.
- 2:51 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 26, North SR 13 and East CR 500N, North Webster. Drivers: Robert Disbro, 59, US 224, Uniondale; and Gary Ottenweller, 60, Chapelwood Place, Fort Wayne. Disbro drove his vehicle around stopped vehicles at an intersection with a green traffic light, not realizing they were stopped for a funeral procession. Disbro’s vehicle struck Ottenweller’s vehicle which was driving through the intersection as a part of the funeral procession, causing Ottenweller’s vehicle to roll on its side. Disbro and his passenger Cheryl Disbro, 57, Uniondale, were transported from the scene with injuries. Damage up to $50,000.
- 10:55 p.m. Friday, Sept. 25, West Hill Lake Road, west of SR 15, Silver Lake. Driver: Carli Skinner, 21, East 10th Street, Anderson. Skinner’s vehicle struck a deer in the roadway. Damage up to $2,500.
- 8:53 p.m. Friday, Sept. 25, West SR 25, east of South CR 1000W, Mentone. Driver: David Smith, 57, Catalpa Lane, Warsaw. Smith’s vehicle struck a deer in the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
- 8:24 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 19, East Epworth Forest Road, east of North CR 875E, North Webster. Driver: Lillian Wallace, 49, Sumac Lane, North Webster. Wallace’s vehicle struck a mailbox. Damage up to $1,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 12:40 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 27, 816 S. Huntington St., Syracuse. Driver: Matthew Fry, 60, Syracuse. Fry’s vehicle struck the overhang at the Key Bank drive-thru. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 3:47 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 27, 419 E. Winona Ave., Warsaw. Driver: Jessica Moyotl, 20, CR 200N, Warsaw. Moyotl was backing up her vehicle and struck Victoria Edwards, 23, Warsaw, who was standing near the bumper of her own vehicle. The vehicle struck Edwards in the leg, pinching it between the two vehicles. Edwards was transported for medical attention. Damage under $750.
- 2:42 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 27, 945 N. Parker Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Adam Helfrich, 28, Van Buren Street, Nappanee; and Ryan Kirkdorffer, 34, County Line Road, Syracuse. While backing out of a parking spot, Helfrich’s vehicle struck Kirkdorffer’s vehicle. Damage up to $10,000.
- 5:40 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 26, 121 N. Indiana St., Warsaw. Driver: Michael Haverstock, 32, Wausau Street, Warsaw. Haverstock’s vehicle struck a guardrail. Damage up to $5,000.
- 4:36 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 26, East US 30 and South Circle Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Lola Smith, 60, Woodlawn Street, Huntington; and Brendan Beachy, 25, 520th Street, Wellman, Iowa. Smith crossed US 30 and collided with Beachy’s vehicle, which she did not see when entering the roadway. Smith was bleeding, complaining of pain and was transported for medical attention. Damage up to $25,000.
- 4:17 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 26, US 30 and Meijer Drive, Warsaw. Shannon Davis, 29, Middlebury Way, Camby; and Darick Stiles, 26, 18th Road, Tippecanoe. Davis’ vehicle rear-ended Stiles’ vehicle. Damage up to $25,000.
- 2:04 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 26, East US 30 and Commerce Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Mark Liebner, 41, CR 250S, Pierceton; and Alexis Craft, 17, Lake Street, Warsaw. Liebner’s vehicle rear-ended Craft’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 11:19 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 26, South Harrison Street, north of Market Street, Warsaw. Driver: Robert Grimm, 53, Packerton Road, Claypool. Grimm swerved his vehicle to avoid an oncoming vehicle, causing his vehicle to strike a utility pole. Damage up to $5,000.
- 3:53 p.m. Friday, Sept. 25, East Center Street and North Indiana Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Cody Mataya, 18, Burke Street, Columbia City; and Brandon Rocha, 29, North Side Drive, Warsaw. Mataya told officers that Rocha’s vehicle backed up and struck his vehicle. Rocha told officers that Mataya’s vehicle rear-ended his vehicle. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 5:55 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 24, 300 block East Rochester Street, Akron. Drivers: David B. Salyer, 53, Akron and Jose M. Rosas, 43, Akron. Salyer’s and Rosas’ vehicles collided.