WARSAW — The following programs are set to take place in October at the Warsaw Community Public Library:
- WorkOne will host computer and résumé/interviewing classes. Contact the library for details. Social distancing has limited available spaces, so please be sure to register. Walk-ins are not allowed at this time.
- Listen to bedtime stories at 7 p.m. each Thursday on WCPL’s Facebook page. Wind down the day with books read by WCPL staff.
- Create different painting techniques during Friday’s Fab or Fall on WCPL’s YouTube channel at 9 a.m. Oct. 2.
- “Shhh! They Don’t Want You to Read This!” will take place at 5 p.m. Oct. 2 on WCPL’s Facebook page. Celebrate Banned Book Week and learn more about the books that have been challenged or banned over the years.
- Saturday Story Time features guest readers from the community at 9 a.m. each Saturday on WCPL’s YouTube channel.
- Story time Live happens at 11 a.m. each Monday on WCPL’s Facebook page.
- Pick up a children’s craft to-go kit and tune into WCPL’S YouTube channel for instructions. Kits will be available on Oct. 6 and 20, while supplies last.
- Kids Write is a Zoom meeting happening at 4 p.m. Oct. 6 for kids who like to write. Please register to receive a link to join the event.
- Paint a scenic mountain and waterfall with Carl Mosher at 5:30 p.m. Oct. 19. $20 is due at registration prior to the event. Class size is limited. Social distancing and facial coverings are required in accordance with state guidelines. Walk-ins are not allowed at this time.
- “Fall In Love With Your Nutrition” on Oct. 26. Join Sue Delagrange at 1 p.m. via Zoom. Please register to reserve a spot and receive a link to join the event.
- A DIY plant holder event will take place at 4 p.m. Oct. 27 on WCPL’s Facebook page.
- Pick a kit up at the library and learn how to make a Harry Potter Hogwarts House bookmark at 4:30 p.m. Oct. 28 on WCPL’s YouTube Channel or Facebook Live.
Follow the library on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and warsawlibrary.org for events, news and family entertainment.