Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 11:35 a.m. Monday, Sept. 21, 200 block Main Street, Warsaw. KCSO employees found property in the evidence room listed as stolen from a case dated July 2000.
- 9:09 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 20, 12600 block SR 13, North Manchester. Report of a battery that occurred during the commission of a burglary at Vasco Realty LLC.
- 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 19, 3700 block Old Road 30, Warsaw. KCSO received a report of battery.
- 3:40 p.m. Friday, Sept. 18, 4300 block Old SR 15, Warsaw. Theft of a Donald Trump flag valued at $25 was reported.
- 9:44 a.m. Friday, Sept. 18, 200 block Main Street, Warsaw. A female on probation attempted to use a device to alter a drug test.
- 7:33 a.m. Friday, Sept. 18, 5500 block Warsaw Oswego Road, Warsaw. KCSO was contacted by a man in reference to a John Deere gator he found on his property.
- 4:57 p.m. Monday, Sept. 14, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. KCSO received call regarding a no trespass violation and a no contact order violation.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:43 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 16, 100 block Henry Street, Milford. A hit and run accident occurred.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:22 a.m. Monday, Sept. 21, 400 block Parker Street, Warsaw. Report of property damage.