Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 7:41 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 19, West Crystal Lake Road, west of Zimmer Road, Warsaw. Driver: Justin M. Bodrie, 41, North Tucker Street, Mentone. Bodrie was traveling west on Crystal Lake Road when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
- 7:44 a.m. Friday, Sept. 18, West SR 25, east of South CR 900W, Mentone. Drivers: Alisha G. Eppelmann, 29, West CR 500S, Mentone; and Craig A. Hamblin, 36, Northwest Lakeshore Drive, Macy. Eppelmann was traveling east on SR 25 when she rear-ended Hamblin’s vehicle. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $25,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 6:47 p.m. Friday, Sept. 18, 1 Warrior Path, Syracuse. Driver: Joseph A. Sunday, 18, EMS T13 Lane, Leesburg. Sunday backed his vehicle into a parked, unoccupied vehicle. Damage under $750.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 11:05 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 20, South Buffalo Street, south of Prairie Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Blake Swenson, 29, South Lake Trail, Warsaw; and Kaylee Harper, 26, East Lyons Street 4, Swayzee. A dog ran out in front of Harper’s vehicle, causing Harper to stop. Her vehicle was then rear-ended by Swenson’s. Damage up to $2,500.
- 10:43 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 19, US 30, west of Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Drivers: Kerri L. Warren, 58, South CR 100W, Silver Lake; and Todd A. Vest, 43, Durbin Lane, Crown Point. Warren was traveling south on North Parker Street when she continued through an intersection, striking Vest’s vehicle. Vest was traveling west on US 30 at the intersection of North Parker Street. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.