Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:57 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 15, 600 block South Higbee St., Lamar R. Schwartz reported a burglary involving storage units.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:13 p.m. Friday, Sept. 11, 200 block Oakridge Avenue, Goshen. Shela Starling, Syracuse, reported a family member being battered by another individual. The injured person received a swollen lip and complained of pain.
- 12:53 p.m. Friday, Sept. 11, 700 block West Lincoln Avenue, Goshen. Carlos Flores, Ligonier, reported his vehicle had been hit while parked in the parking lot at 740 W. Lincoln Ave., Goshen The driver of the other vehicle failed to stay and report the crash.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:58 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 15, 4900 block East Wood Drive, Rochester. A resident reported someone entered his unlocked vehicle. Unknown if anything was taken.
- 2:47 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2500 block CR 1000W, Kewanna. A vehicle was reported stolen.
- 10:58 p.m. Monday, Sept. 14, 300 block SR 19, Akron. Police were notified of a house alarm.
- 10:06 p.m. Monday, Sept. 14, 4500 block Bowen Street, Rochester. A paper license plate was reported stolen from a vehicle.
- 4:52 p.m. Monday, Sept. 14, 2800 block CR 400W, Rochester. A gun was reported stolen.
- 3:34 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 12, 1400 block North Old US 31, Rochester. Michael Motte and Brian Ropp reported the theft of chain saws, bows, tools, welding mask, tool box, ATV, helmet and arrows. Value: $5,395.
- 3:04 a.m. Monday, Sept. 14, 500 block Fulton Avenue, Rochester. Police were notified of a possible burglary.
- 10:38 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 12, 1100 block CR 800W, Rochester. A credit card was reported lost.