Installing a DROP Connect Home Protection System is like having a tirelessly vigilant expert plumber in your house, monitoring every inch of your system 24/7 and immediately addressing even the slightest problem.
There is no better time than now, as the consequences of water damage are both more frequent and more expensive than we’d would like to think. Studies show that water damage incidents occur six times more frequently than burglaries and cost homeowners an average of $8,861.
For a fraction of that cost, you can stop water damage in its tracks — before a molehill becomes a mountain of damage — by calling or visiting Aqua Systems of Warsaw and getting knowledgeable and friendly advice about installing the DROP Connect system.
The DROP Connect Home Protection Valve provides the ability to shut off water to the home as soon as a problem is detected. The shutoff may be performed automatically by the system or manually through an app.
The system contains several reliable components.
The DROP Connect Home Protection Valve:
• Automatically turns off water supply when a problem is detected
• Monitors water pressure and water flow
• Works with up to 32 Leak Detectors
• Provides backflow prevention
• Has a built-in manual system bypass
DROP Connect Leak Detectors may be placed under sinks and dishwashers, behind toilets and washing machines, near your water heater, or anywhere that water might leak or collect.
If a leak or freezing temperature is detected, the Leak Detector will have the DROP Connect Home Protection Valve turn off your water.
The free DROP Connect App enables you to control everything from your smartphone or tablet, no matter where you are.
Another component of the system is the DROP Connect Pump Controller, which monitors your water flow and alerts you to excessive usage, thus helping prevent or reduce water damage when a water pipe bursts or an appliance leaks.
The centerpiece of the system is the DROP Connect Hub, which:
• Integrates all of the products in the DROP Connect Water Management System
• Provides text messages, emails, and/or push notifications of vital system information
• Provides water usage data and history
• Automatically issues updates and notifications, whether you are at home, at work, or away on vacation
• Has a battery backup that keeps your home protected even if the power goes out
Ask the helpful folks at Aqua Systems about possible savings on insurance premiums. Many home insurance companies will extend discounts for installing a DROP Connect automatic water shutoff system in your home.
Aqua Systems of Warsaw is located at 205 Eastlake Drive, Warsaw. Business hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.
For more information, call (574) 268-0078.