Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 8:10 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 16, East SR 14, near South Packerton Road, Silver Lake. Drivers: Danielle J. Swan, 32, South CR 800E, LaFontaine; Steven C. Hann, 64, Gilmore Street, Plymouth; and Kendra L. Kline, 17, East CR 600S, Claypool. Swan was stopped northbound on Packerton Road when she proceeded through the intersection at SR 14 and was struck by Hann’s vehicle. Swan’s vehicle was then pushed into the front of Kline’s vehicle, which was stopped southbound at the intersection. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $50,000.
- 6:40 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 16, East SR 14, east of South Packerton Road, Silver Lake. Driver: John C. Lokotar, 67, South Bouse Drive, Silver Lake. Lokotar was traveling east on SR 14 when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 4:43 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 15, North SR 13, near East Epworth Forest Road, North Webster. Drivers: John R. White, 69, Gilliam Drive South, Warsaw; and Taran E. Kistler, 19, East CR 800N, North Webster. White was traveling south on SR 13 when he moved into the right traffic lane, striking Kistler’s vehicle. White complained of back pain but refused treatment at the scene. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 8:11 p.m. Monday, Sept. 14, 700 S. Huntington St., Syracuse. Drivers: Joe G. Salazar, 44, East Pittsburgh Street, Syracuse; and Paige M. Smiley, 22, West Emeline Street, Milford. Salazar’s vehicle rear-ended Smiley’s vehicle. Damage up to $1,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 12:17 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 15, 1305 Mariners Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Rebecca A. See, 62, East US 30 14, Pierceton. See was turning left into a parking space when she struck a parked, unoccupied vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 6:19 a.m. Monday, Sept. 14, 1800 Zimmer Lane, Warsaw. Driver: Jonathan E. Adkins, 24, Inwood Lane, Fort Wayne. Adkins was traveling east in a parking lot when he struck a parked, unoccupied vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 7:04 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 15, East Wooster Road, east of East Joshua Drive, Pierceton. Driver: Jeffery M. Myers, 23, East Wooster Road 29, Pierceton. Myers was traveling east on Wooster Road when his vehicle went off the roadway, striking a fence at 2829 E. Wooster Road. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.