The Municipal, the premier magazine for America’s municipalities is looking for a talented inside sales professional. Our popular monthly publication is mailed directly to over 30,000 municipality officials, city planners and department leaders. Our advertisers rely on us to deliver their message to these decision makers throughout the country.
This position offers extensive training to identify potential advertisers and then engage with them through phone conversations, selling advertising campaigns. The job consists of building a customer base of repeat advertisers through phone solicitation followed by the competent execution of ad development and order processing.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Friendly, Engaging Personality
• Ability To Build Relationships Through Phone Conversations
• Excellent Written And Oral Communication Skills
• Proficient Computer Skills (MS Office)
• Experience In Developing And Maintaining A Customer Base
• Willing To Work 40 Hours Per Week
• Creative Thinking With Ability To Customize Solutions That Meet Our Advertiser’s Needs
• Able To Participate In Occasional Out-Of Area Trade Shows
This is a wage and commissioned sales position with earning potential of $50,000+. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K. We are a long established, family owned company that publishes over 20 weekly and monthly publications as well as inkfreenews.com.
Please Send Resume To Steve Meadows At:
206 S. Main St., P.O. Box 188, Milford, IN 46542
E-mail: [email protected]