Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 10:13 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 10, S. SR 13, south of East CR 650S, Pierceton. Driver: Jaynee Miller, 17, South Side Drive, Warsaw. Miller’s vehicle struck a deer in the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
- 8:55 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 10, 4763 N. SR 15, Warsaw. Driver: Isaac Wyatt, 25, Dallas Street, Colon, Mich. Officers responded to a single-vehicle rollover accident. The driver was determined deceased at the scene. The accident report did not include how the accident occurred. Several vehicles belonging to Lucky 7 Car Store, a utility pole and a light pole were struck by Wyatt’s vehicle and damaged. Damage up to $50,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 10:17 a.m. Friday, Sept. 11, 1130 Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Drivers: Michelle Jackson, 46, Fox Farm Road, Warsaw; and Katharine Bales, 32, Summer Breeze Court, Warsaw. Jackson’s vehicle struck Bales’ vehicle in the parking lot. Damage up to $10,000.
- 8:22 a.m. Friday, Sept. 11, 110 S. Lake St., Warsaw. Driver: Kayla Yates, 29, CR 100N, Cromwell. Yates was turning into a parking space when her vehicle struck a parked vehicle registered to Five Star Distributing, Columbia City. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 2:17 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 9, West Main Street, east of North Huntington Street, Syracuse. Driver: Cindy Chalk, 45, CR 133, Syracuse. Chalk was turning her vehicle and struck a light pole. Damage up to $2,500.