Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 12:54 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 9, North First Street and East Market Street, Pierceton. Drivers: Jacob Denzer, 17, CR 150S, Pierceton; and Janeen Pierr, 48, CR 600E, Kendallville. Both vehicles entered the intersection at the same time, causing the collision. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 2:35 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 10, 618 S. Main St., North Webster. Driver: Christopher Cunningham, 41, Dixie Drive, North Webster. While backing up, Cunningham’s vehicle struck a parked vehicle registered to Vincent Rhodes, North Webster. Damage up to $1,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 12:07 a.m. Friday, Sept. 11, Lake City highway and East Old Road 30, Warsaw. Drivers: Alicia Greene, 37, CR 250S, Warsaw; and Emily Perez, 18, Monroe Drive, Warsaw. Green’s vehicle struck Perez’s vehicle while merging, which was in the adjacent driving lane. Damage up to $25,000.
- 5:25 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 10, SR 15 and East Market Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Stephanie Warner, 22, Columbia Street, Warsaw; and Krista Vaughan, 37, CR 675W, Warsaw. Both drivers thought that they had a green traffic signal, causing the vehicles to collide in the intersection. Damage up to $10,000.
- 4:12 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 10, Argonne Road and East Jefferson Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Toni Farling, 58, Deerwood Court, Warsaw; and Jaytindra Patel, 44, Frontage Road, Warsaw. Farling’s vehicle struck Patel’s vehicle while turning. Damage up to $5,000.
- 2:44 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 9, 330 E. Center St., Warsaw. Driver: Brittni Shenefield, 19, Elm Street, Pierceton. Shenefield’s vehicle struck a pole while leaving a gas station. Damage up to $10,000.
- 1:06 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 9, East Center Street, east of Grant Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Katie L. Hobson, 33, Husky Trail 117, Warsaw; and Arden L. McFarland, 60, North CR 175E Lot 121, Warsaw. Hobson was traveling west on Center Street when her vehicle struck a street sweeper. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.