Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 1:34 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 8, North CR 175E, north of East CR 175N, Warsaw. Driver: Colton Cretcher, 32, CR 175E, Warsaw. Cretcher’s vehicle struck a deer in the roadway. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 3:26 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 8, Eisenhower Parkway, east of West Point Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Kathryn Lee, 64, EMS B6B Lane, Leesburg. While driving her school bus route, Lee’s bus struck a parked vehicle registered to Ruben Figueroa, Warsaw. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 3:47 p.m. Monday, Sept. 7, SR 14, east of Athens. Driver: Clayton Bahney, no age listed, Akron. Bahney reported hitting a telephone pole around 2:30 a.m.
- 6:31 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 6, SR 17 and CR 200N, Kewanna. Driver: Ashley N. Black, 18, Knox. Hit deer.
- 2:49 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 5, East SR 110 and CR 100E, Rochester. Driver: Michael A. Walter, 68, Tippecanoe. Hit deer.
- 3:55 p.m. Friday, Sept. 4, Fort Wayne Road. Driver: Loren L. Lowe Jr., 34, Rochester. Lowe’s vehicle appeared to have rolled multiple times. Lowe left the scene and was later located and charged with leaving the scene of an accident.