Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 11:35 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 5, South SR 15, south of West CR 1200S, Silver Lake. Driver: Karsen Z. Adams, 18, West SR 114, North Manchester. Adams was traveling south on SR 15 when a deer entered the roadway. This caused Adams’ vehicle to leave the roadway, striking a tree. Adams complained of chest and rib pain. A passenger in Adams’ vehicle, William A. Gatewood, 17, North Manchester, complained of wrist pain. Both Adams and Gatgewood were taken to Wabash Hospital. Damage up to $10,000.
- 8:28 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 5, West CR 550S, east of Kinsley Road, Warsaw. Driver: Gage A. Reed, 17, North Front Street, Syracuse. Reed was traveling east on West CR 550S when his vehicle left the roadway, striking a tree. Reed sustained minor injuries and was taken to Kosciusko Community Hospital for treatment. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 1:26 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 5, North SR 13, north of East CR 300N, North Webster. Drivers: Mark R. Utter, 41, Turtle Bay Drive, Syracuse; and Daryl L. Umbower, 83, CR 52, Syracuse. Utter’s vehicle rear-ended Umbower’s. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 8:40 a.m. Friday, Sept. 4, 201 E. Greenhaus Drive, north of Chicago Street, Syracuse. Drivers: Michael W. Feaster, 67, East CR 300N, Warsaw; and Barbara E. Clemons, 79, South Syracuse Webster Road, Syracuse. Feaster was backing his vehicle when he backed into Clemons’ vehicle. Damage up to $1,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 11:44 a.m. Monday, Sept. 7, SR 15, north of Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Drivers: David E. Marquez, 18, Rosemont Avenue, Warsaw; Lenna B. Rom, 20, East Levi Lee Road 186, Warsaw; and Joshua S. Patton, 35, West Center Street, Warsaw. Marquez was traveling south on SR 15 when he rear-ended Rom’s vehicle. This caused Rom’s vehicle to rear-end Patton’s vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 1:45 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 6, North Detroit Street, south of Gilliam Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Tyler R. Myers, 19, CR 21, Bristol; and Lisa E. Secrist, 49, South CR 1000W, Mentone. Myers was traveling south on North Detroit Street when he rear-ended Secrist’s vehicle. Secrist complained of neck pain. Damage up to $2,500.
- 12:20 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 6, West US 30, near North CR 200W, Warsaw. Driver: Judith L. Niesen, 59, 330th Avenue, Mora, Minn. Niesen was traveling east in the left lane on West US 30 when her vehicle left the roadway, rolling over onto its roof. A witness said there was a wrong-way vehicle traveling westbound in the eastbound lanes. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $5,000.
- 4:29 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 5, Mitchells Boulevard, west of Mandy Court, Warsaw. Driver: Priya K. Patel, 19, Trossicks Trail, Mishawaka. Patel was backing her vehicle when she struck a parked, unoccupied vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 2:49 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 5, 1200 Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Driver: Austin T. Meads, 18, North CR 350W, Warsaw. Meads was turning out of a parking space when he struck a parked, unoccupied vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 2 p.m. Friday, Sept. 4, US 30, west of CR 250E, Warsaw. Drivers: Angel Guillen, 30, Lyons Road, Boynton Beach, Fla.; and Travis E. Bottorff, 34, King Road, Plymouth. Guillen was traveling west in the left lane of US 30 when he attempted to change lanes, striking Bottorff’s vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 1:56 p.m. Friday, Sept. 4, CR 250N, west of SR 15, Warsaw. Drivers: Sharon K. Stewart, 68, West Zims Court, Milford; and Debra K. Kemper, 68, East CR 850N, Syracuse. Stewart was traveling south on SR 15 when she turned right onto CR 250N. As she did so, her vehicle struck Kemper’s. Damage up to $2,500.
- 10:31 a.m. Friday, Sept. 4, 2501 Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Drivers: Timothy R. Mikel, 68, West SR 25, Mentone; and Julie K. Robinson, 49, East Wilcox Road, Warsaw. Mikel was traveling north in a parking lot when he struck Robinson’s vehicle. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.