Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:57 p.m. Friday, Sept. 4, 1000 block Pike Shore Drive, Warsaw. Yolanda Hinojosa reported the theft of a bicycle. Value: $70.
- 8:04 a.m. Friday, Sept. 4, 7200 block Heron Blvd., Warsaw. Markeeta D. Robinson reported theft. Value: $5.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:36 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 2, 300 block Mineral Springs Ave., Winona Lake. Samantha L. Burleson reported the theft of cash from a vehicle. Value: $340.
- 9:23 p.m. 2200 block CR 400E, Rochester. Justin Jenkins reported the theft of seven guns and a safe. Value: $2,200.
- 7:05 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 3, 1100 block CR 1000S, Rochester. Troy Eytcheson reported hemp crops being stolen. Value: $2,000.
- 12:46 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 3, 6000 block Aspen Lane, Rochester. Police were notified of the theft of cash and a debit card from the residence.
- 10:19 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 3, 7700 block SR 17, Kewanna. An iPhone 11 was reported stolen and sold on Facebook.