Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:22 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 3, 100 block of EMS W30 Lane, North Webster. Dustin Sieglinger reported a stolen 2006 Chevrolet Silverado. Value: $1,000.
- 11:13 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 3, 12500 block of North CR 825E, Syracuse. Breanna Troyer reported $600 stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
- 10:32 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 2, 9300 block of East Natti Crow Road, Syracuse. Cathy Lemberg reported that a male subject was found inside a vehicle. The male subject was later placed under arrest.
- 9:36 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2500 block of West Union Street, Claypool. Destini Carpenter reported identity theft.
- 8:07 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 2, 5700 block of North Second Street, Warsaw. Officers found a dirt bike that matched the description of a bike reported stolen by the Goshen Police Department.
- 8:13 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 30, 5000 block of West CR 1050N, Milford. Larry Borkholder the theft of multiple items from a garage. Value: $1,006.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:37 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 3, 100 block of North Mckinley Street, Warsaw. Fredrick Plastow reported an animal bite.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:02 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 2, 500 block West Dunn Street, Fulton. Theft from a debit card was reported.
- 11:54 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 2, 4600 block Camp Shohola Drive, Rochester. The theft of electricity was reported.
- 9:53 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 1, 9100 block West CR 650N, Culver. Items were reported stolen from a building.