Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 8:22 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 3, South SR 25, west of CR 600W, Mentone. Driver: Richard Hepler, 86, SR 19, Etna Green. Hepler’s vehicle drove off the right side of the vehicle, went into an embankment and struck a tree. Damage up to $10,000.
- 7:51 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 3, South CR 100W and west CR 900S, Akron. Drivers: Johanna Curtis, 63, CR 300N, Rochester; and Jordan Collins, 28, SR 114, Akron. Curtis drove her vehicle into the intersection, colliding with Collins’ vehicle. Curtis was transported for medical attention. Damage up to $25,000.
- 5:07 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 3, 3814 E. US 30, Warsaw. Driver: Charlene Renier, 40, US 30, Pierceton. Renier’s vehicle struck a parked vehicle registered which was unoccupied. The accident report did not include who the parked vehicle was registered to. Damage up to $2,500.
- 5:54 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 2, North Turkey Creek Road and East CR 1100N, Syracuse. Driver: Kathy Gow, 47, CR 30, Goshen. While turning, Gow’s vehicle went off the roadway and struck a utility pole. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the North WebsterPolice Department investigated the following accident:
- 6:45 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 3, East CR 900N, east of SR 13, North Webster. Driver: Connie Kaiser, 57, CR 200N, Albion. Kaiser’s vehicle struck a deer in the roadway. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 4:18 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 2, SR 15, south of Gilliam Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Richard Martin, 58, West Street, Burket; and Jason Hanes, 45, Railroad Street, Etna Green. Martin’s vehicle rear-ended Hanes’ vehicle. A passenger from Hanes’ vehicle, Cynthia Dossat, 48, Etna Green, was transported to Kosciusko Community Hospital for neck pain. Damage up to $10,000.