By Liz Shepherd
WARSAW — The Kosciusko County Alcohol and Tobacco Commission renewed 10 permits during a meeting on Thursday, Sept. 3.
A renewal for The Barbee Landing, 3687 N. Barbee Road, Warsaw, was continued to next month’s meeting. Joel Stein, owner of Channel Side LLC, was present at the meeting regarding violations the restaurant has. Stein said there have been issues with scheduling meetings with Indiana ATC Prosecutor Josh Harrison due to COVID-19. State Excise Officer April Tackett said the renewal would have to be continued to the October meeting because of the delay.
The following permits were renewed:
- Mac’s Convenience Stores LLC, doing business as Circle K, 606 N. Main St., North Webster. Beer and wine dealer – grocery store.
- Brian K. Stalder, doing business as Lakeview Liquors, 103 E. Main St., Silver Lake. Beer, wine and liquor – package store.
- James and Wendy Inc., doing business as Hammer’s Pub and Grub, 104 E. Pickwick Road, Syracuse. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.
- Spike’s Inc., doing business as Spike’s Beach Grill, 310 Eastlake Drive, Warsaw. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.
- DDK Enterprise LLC, doing business as The Turf, 118 S. Main St., Milford. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.
- Boathouse Restaurant, 700 Park Ave., Winona Lake. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.
- Lagos Steakhouse LLC, doing business as Jimmy’s Restaurant, 104 W. Himes St., North Webster. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.
- EMME Designs, doing business as Board and Brush Warsaw, 210 S. Buffalo St., Warsaw. Wine retailer – restaurant.
- Freeland Enterprises Inc., doing business as Pizza Hut, 3314 Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Beer and wine retailer – restaurant.
- Raccoon Run Golf Enterprises LLC, doing business as Raccoon Run Golf Course, 3085 E. Pierceton Road, Warsaw. Beer retailer – restaurant.
The board’s next meeting will take place at 1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 1.