Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4:01 p.m. Monday, Aug. 31, 7500 block of East Eli Lilly Road, Syracuse. Jennifer Lilly reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- 1:02 p.m. Monday, Aug. 31, 2300 block of West CR 350S, Warsaw. Brielle Harrison reported identity theft.
- 8:19 a.m. Monday, Aug. 31, 100 block of EMS T16 Lane, Leesburg. Peter Wenzel reported a burglary.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:43 p.m. Monday, Aug. 31, 400 block of North Lake Street, Syracuse. Dennis Bjella reported the theft of firearms valued at $2,550.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:29 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 2, 1800 block of West Center Street, Warsaw. Amber Pittman reported suspicious activity.
- 7:19 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 1, 1500 block of East Jefferson Street, Warsaw. Cory Smith reported identity theft.
- 11:13 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 1, 300 block of Collins Drive, Warsaw. Anirudh Sivakumar reported the theft of a box of mints and a vehicle registration.
- 10:55 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 1, 600 block of West CR 300N, Warsaw. An Ulta employee reported the theft of $739.50 worth of merchandise.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:01 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 1, 3400 block West CR 450, Rochester. A garage door to a residence was found open.
- 2:19 p.m. Monday, Aug. 31, 1600 block Park Road, Rochester. A student reported damage to an Apple Mac Book. Value: $700.
- 12:06 p.m. Monday, Aug. 31, 1500 block South CR 500E, Rochester. A resident reported the possible theft of a chain saw.