Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:55 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 1, 9700 block of North Sandpoint Drive, Cromwell. Gerald Brown reported a fraud that involved five $100 eBay cards.
- 4:40 p.m. Monday, Aug. 31, 8100 block of North CR 200E, Milford. Myra Sands reported a dog bite.
- 6:11 a.m. Monday, Aug. 31, 100 block of North Indiana Street, Sidney. Brandon Allen made a report of criminal mischief.
- 8:51 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 30, 400 block of West Dixie Drive, Silver Lake. David Ballentine reported the theft of a lawnmower valued at $1,400.
- 10:21 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 29, 9500 block of East Ponderosa Drive, North Webster. Jeffrey Hildebrand reported that a camper was broken into.
- 11:50 a.m. Friday, Aug. 28, 100 block of EMS T26B Lane, Leesburg. Harold Moser reported identity theft.