Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:41 a.m. Monday, Aug. 31, 200 block of East CR 250N, Warsaw. Crouse Body Shop made a theft report.
- 6:17 a.m. Monday, Aug. 31, 500 block of Clinic Court, Warsaw. Piper Johnson reported theft from a vehicle. A wallet including an ID card and various debit cards was stolen.
- 11:32 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 30, 500 block of East Market Street. Marilyn Moore turned in a found wallet.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:17 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 30, 4700 block East CR 500N, Rochester. An amplifier for a stereo was reported stolen from a vehicle.
- 10:34 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 30, 7900 block Country Breeze West, Culver. A homeowner reported someone took out their fence overnight.
- 5:53 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 29, 4400 block North SR 25, Rochester. A boat was reported stolen.