Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7 a.m. Friday, Aug. 28, 2000 block of East CR 700N, Leesburg. Kyle Bohnenkapmer reported a bicycle accident.
- 12:45 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 27, 1000 block of West Hoppus Road, Warsaw. Stephanie Stanley reported fraud.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:38 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 29, 700 block East Fort Wayne St., Warsaw. Rebecca A. Gamble reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $6,000.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:16 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 27, 1600 block East CR 1000S, Rochester. Police were notified that a ball peen hammer pile and DeWalt radio are missing and a garage door was open.
- 11:31 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 27, 5100 block East CR 700N, Rochester. A credit card scam was reported.
- 2:15 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 26, 100 block Owl Drive, Rochester. Jennifer Moriarty reported her identity was stolen.
- 12:35 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 26, 4400 block School Street, Leiters Ford. Jessica Smith reported the theft of jewelry. Value: $4,969.