Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 6:15 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 26, SR 14, west of County Farm Road, Silver Lake. Driver: Teresa L. Brewer, 49, East CR 1450N, North Manchester. Brewer was traveling east on SR 14 when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 3:59 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 29, North Detroit Street, near Plaza Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Larry L. Scripter, 54, East High Street, Etna Green. Scripter was traveling south on North Detroit Street when his vehicle struck a tire laying in the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
- 10:13 a.m. Friday, Aug. 28, East Center Street, near North Harrison Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Cary D. Cochran, 56, Ironwood Road, Warsaw; and Elizabeth A. Howell, 65, South SR 13, North Manchester. Cochran was traveling west on Center Street when he rear-ended Howell’s vehicle. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 8:14 a.m. Friday, Aug. 28, 216 N. Lake St., Warsaw. Driver: Joetta L. Mitchell, 64, North Parks Schram Road, Warsaw. Mitchell was turning right in a parking lot when her vehicle struck a utility pole. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 1:37 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 27, US 33 and CR 146, southeast of Benton. Drivers: Norma Hernandez-Rodriguez, 32, Cromwell; and Keith Miller, 40, Goshen. Hernandez-Rodriguez complained of pain to the neck and stomach. She refused medical treatment. Hernandez-Rodriguez was southeast on US 33, northwest of CR 146 when her vehicle struck the back of Miller’s vehicle. Hernandez-Rodriguez was cited for following too closely.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 9:52 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 27, SR 110 and CR 600W, Rochester. Driver: Ralph A. Cybulski, 55, Culver. Hit a raccoon.