Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:06 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 27, 300 block of North Sixth Street, Pierceton. Gary Bucher reported a stolen trailer.
- 9:01 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 26, 1900 block of North 850E, Pierceton. Officers responded to a report of a missing child.
- Noon, Friday, Aug. 21, 10500 block of South CR 925W, Akron. Hope Sill reported a dog bite.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 27, 300 block of West Himes Street, North Webster. William Jernigan reported criminal mischief in the form of a broken vehicle window.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:04 p.m. Monday, Aug. 24, 100 block of Innovation Boulevard, Syracuse. Travel Lite RV reported check fraud. Value: $4,769.97.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:52 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 27, 300 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. Pak a Sak Marathon reported a found debit card.
- 2:17 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 27, 4700 block of North CR 850E, Leesburg. Officers reported K9 usage with a bite.
- 6:40 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 27, 1200 block of Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Meijer Gas Station reported a found bicycle.