Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 7:53 a.m. Monday, Aug. 24, SR 15 and West CR 900N, Milford. Drivers: Juan C. Galvan-Limon, 41, Birdsell Street, South Bend; and Richard J. Krygowski, 53, North CR 200W, Warsaw. Galvan-Limon was driving east on CR 900N. He stated he thought the intersection on SR 15 was a four-way stop. Galvan-Limon said he slowed down at the stop sign, then proceeded into the intersection where his vehicle struck the rear left of Krygowski’s vehicle. Galvan-Limon complained of back pain. Damage up to $25,000.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 1:15 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 26, SR 15, Silver Lake. Driver: Araceli V. Bennett, 58, North CR 800W, Silver Lake. Bennett’s vehicle left the roadway, striking a state highway sign. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 4:03 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 26, Lincoln Street and East Clark Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Chaitanya S. Kharat, 16, Clark Street, Warsaw; and Chad L. Olson, 35, Woodland Hills Drive, Warsaw. Kharat said he was driving east on Clark Street and did not see the stop sign. His vehicle struck Olson’s vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 7:14 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 26, SR 114 and CR 300E, Akron. Drivers: Justin W. Harshman, 43, Akron; and Chris L. Schpper, 21, Akron. The two vehicles collided.
- 7:02 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 25, CR 400S, west of CR 300W. Driver: Kendra Rustman, no other information available. Hit a couple of deer.