Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:19 p.m. Monday, Aug. 24, 200 block of Rattington Circle, Warsaw. Kaylah Harris reported the theft of $4,000 cash.
- 4:53 a.m. Monday, Aug. 24, 3300 block of Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Dollar General employees notified police of suspicious activity.
- 8:35 a.m. Monday, Aug. 24, 100 block of South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. City of Warsaw employees notified police of suspicious activity in the alley on the south side of City Hall.
- 6:39 a.m. Monday, Aug. 24, 3000 block of Frontage Road, Warsaw. Warsaw Lodge reported criminal mischief to a window. Value: $400.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:24 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 23, East Division Road and CR 900E, Akron. Police were notified a sofa, big boxes and trash were dumped on the side of the road.
- 5:11 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 22, 10000 block SR 14, Akron. A truck was reported broken into, unknown what items were taken.
- 5 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 22, 4400 block North CR 200W, Rochester. Batteries were reported missing from vehicles.
- 8:59 p.m. Friday, Aug. 21, 200 block North Mishawaka Street, Akron. A homeowner reported someone drove over a large portion of new grass.
- 6:09 p.m. Friday, Aug. 21, 5000 block West CR 250N, Rochester. Police were notified of potential credit card fraud.
- 3:09 p.m. Friday, Aug. 21, 1600 block East CR 1000S, Rochester. James Rans reported an air impact wrench and key were stolen. Value: $305.