Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 6:20 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 25, South SR 15, north of CR 200S, Warsaw. Driver: Zona Blackburn, 53, CR 900S, Silver Lake. Blackburn’s vehicle struck a deer in the roadway. Damage up to $1,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 5:17 p.m. Monday, Aug. 24, Argonne Road, south of Center Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Lexi Cumberland, 21, Rochester Street, Akron; and Jared Teeple, 19, Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Cumberland was waiting to pull out of a private drive and a vehicle stuck in traffic waved her through. Cumberland failed to see Teeple’s vehicle and Cumberland’s vehicle struck Teeple’s vehicle. Cumberland was transported for medical treatment. Damage up to $10,000.
- 9:55 a.m. Monday, Aug. 24, North Parker Street and East Center Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Fred Landolt, 63, Chesnut Street, Winona Lake; and Michael Mcdowell, 74, EMS C28E1 Lane, Warsaw. Landolt’s vehicle struck Mcdowell’s vehicle as Landolt was turning left onto Parker Street. Damage up to $5,000.
- 9:40 a.m. Monday, Aug. 24, CR 200N, east of North Boeing Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Hanna Klimek, 25, EMS W30B Lane, North Webster. Klimek told officers that as she was driving around a curve in the road, an oncoming vehicle appeared to be in her lane. Klimek swerved her vehicle to avoid a collision, causing her vehicle to go off the roadway, strike a guard rale and damage two signs. A witness told officers that it appeared that Klimek didn’t attempt to turn with the curve of the roadway. Damage up to $25,000.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 10:27 a.m. Monday, Aug. 24, CR 4 and SR 13. Drivers: Ardith Berg, 80, Rochelle, Ill.; and William Kuhns, 53, Milford. A passenger in Berg’s vehicle, Alen Berg, 81, Rochelle, Ill., complained of chest and rib pain and was taken to Elkhart General Hospital. Ardith Berg was driving a 2017 Ford Edge south of SR 13, north of CR 4 when she attempted to turn east on CR 4 in front of Kuhns’ 2012 International. Kuhns’ front driver side bumper collided with the Berg passenger side door.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 3:14 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 23, SR 25 and US 31. Drivers: Jeremy M. Aubrey, 47, Logansport; and Garret L. Gates, 26, Crossville, Tenn. Aubrey’s vehicle and Gates’ vehicles collided. No injuries were reported.
- 3:04 p.m. Sunday, Aug 23, South CR 1275E, Akron. Driver: Matthew M. Allen, 26, Claypool. Hit deer.