Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:09 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 20, 5800 block CR 350S, Rochester. A fraud report was made.
- 7:31 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 20, 6100 block Old SR 17. Police were notified of a theft.
- 1:04 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 19, 400 block East Water Street, Akron. An IPhone 6S was stolen from the Rochester City Park.
- 7:56 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 19, 1800 block Skyview Lane, Rochester. A wallet was reported stolen from a vehicle.
- 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 18, Menominee Boat Access, Rochester. Police were notified of piles of bricks and a chair dumped at the boat launch.