The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Warsaw Health System LLC c/o Komyatte & Casbon PC v.
Amanda Blair, $4,087.01
Sophia McMillan, $1,180.88
Jason Peters, $1,046.18
Rachel Skeans, $2,662.68
Christian Teachworth, $1,727.56
Scott Warren, $2,849.13
- Aegis Dental Group Warsaw P.C. v. Ashley Zelmer, $790
- McArthur Counseling Center v. Kristi Bodley, $449.48
- Client Services KL v. Sheryl Campbell, $807.78
- Isaac Fussle v. Ryan Clark, $5,889
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Tiffany R. Cramer, $1,109.10
Ricardo Guadian, $657.48
Robert Miller, $2,360.27
Katelyn Sills, $2,806.11
Sandra A. Sterling, $2,580.78
- Steve Fracker v. Mary Beth Minoletti, $3,783
- Steven Allen v. Shawn Davis, $1,000
- Jay Miller v. Jeff Dillingham and Angela Inez, $5,500
- Partners 1st Federal Credit Union v. Kenneth James Graff, $3,458.97
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v. Tina Hay AKA Cline, 4627.62
- Viola Woods v. Haley and Patrick Manges, $2,506
- Jeffrey Price v. Brad McCord, $4,984.02
- Ousley Rentals LLC v. Jerika Sizemore, $3,201
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Citibank N.A. v.
Rose A. Click, $5,189.69
Steven D. Rowe, $23,165.71
- National Collegiate Trust v. Debra and Franklin M. Eberstein, $19,147.01
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v.
Sabrina Hall, $2,121.23
thomas Sterling Allen III, $1,707.12
- Unifund CCR LLC v.
Barbara Heimbach, $7,181.92
Michelle Kidd, $734.82
- Jefferson Capital Systems v. Nichole and Tony Palmer, $9,147.72
- Warsaw Health System LLC c/o Komyatte & Casbon PC v.
Morgan Rautenkranz, $10,223.90
- LVNV Funding LLC v. Rickie See, $652.70
- Galaxy International Purchasing LLC v. Matthew Sova $4,165.64
- VIA Credit Union v. Terry Swick, $6,161.18
The following plenaries have been awarded in Kosciusko County Circuit Court I, Judge Michael Reed presiding:
- Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance a/s/o Michelle and Thomas Hatfield v. Juan Flores, $2,486.75
- Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance a/s/o Abby D. Meeks v. Onda Shafer, $7,856.68
The following plenaries have been awarded in Kosciusko County Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Rockhill Pinnick LLP v. Amberly DeSomer, $8,262.17
Superior Court II
The following infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Speeding — Mary Belanger, Springfield, Mass., $160.50; George Galvan, Warsaw, $160.50; Julia Reese, Akron, $160.50; Roquan Smith, Kathleen, Ga., $160.50; Gabriel Gauna-Almaguer, $160.50; Paul Patalinghug, Winona Lake, $160.50; Tobie Hustedde, Carlyle, Ill., $160.50; James Stroup, Pierceton, $160.50; Richard Ruhrold, Fort Wayne, $160.50; Jennifer Payne, Winona Lake, $160.50.
Following too closely — Michael Ward, Claypool, $160.50.
Driving while suspended — Tyler Ferguson, Syracuse, $185.50; Alford Boord, Cedar Lake, $185.50; Joshua McKinney, Macy, $185.50
Disregarding stop sign — Vicki Martin, Columbia City, $160.50; Trevor Roth, Goshen, $160.50; Zachery Heim, Milford, $160.50.
Failure to register — Ladonna Ceniceros, Indianapolis, $160.50; Fredrick Cardoza, Warsaw, $160.50.
Owner allows dog to stray beyond owner’s premises — Nikolai Eppelmann, Warsaw, $25.
Improper display of license plate, speeding and operating a Class B motor driven cycle without a proper license — Holden Ihnen, Warsaw, $210.50.
Failure of occupant to use safety belt — Traci Ayala, Warsaw, $25; Travis Pherigo, Lafayette, $25; Randy Koser, Winona Lake, $25.
Unlawful operation of motorboat near lake shoreline — Lucas Cox, Roanoke, $160; Aron Sexton, Elkhart, $160.
Boat equipment – violation of float device per person requirement in boat — Samuel Schroeder, Lisle, Ill., $160.
Disregard lighted signal — Kristafer Ward, Greenville, S.C., $160.50.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Trent Christopher Griffith, 26, Claypool, and Carly Ann Doerr, 28, Claypool
Tristan Riley Mauk, 24, Warsaw, and Morgan Alexis Holsclaw, 25, Warsaw
Michael James Sanmiguel, 26, Ligonier, and Jayme Lynn Hawkins, 29, Warsaw
Austin James Whitaker, 23, Mentone, and Alyssa Marie Wiggs, 27, Mentone
Tyler Jane Friend, 24, Warsaw, and Brooks Allen Smith, 26, Warsaw
Luke Anthony Lehman, 22, Middlebury, and Lorna Deann Miller, 22, Milford
Sam Bohnke, 32, Warsaw, and Nicole Eads, 31, Warsaw
Craig Matthew Kuhn, 34, Warsaw, and Jessica Ellen Schmucker, 39, Warsaw
Cory Devon Gearhart, 33, Mentone, and Ashley Nicole Moore, 26, Mentone
Darcell DeJuan-DeShawn Scott, 33, Warsaw, and Danielle Grace Long, 30, Warsaw
Jamie Lee Bowyer, 43, Warsaw, and Lisa K. Shuey, 48, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
McQuiller — Jamie McQuiller, Warsaw, and Austin McQuiller, Warsaw. Married: March 29, 2019. Separated: March 29, 2020. There are five minor children.
Hughes — Storm Hughes, Mentone, and Travis Hughes, Mentone. Married: June 7, 2008. Separated: Nov. 25, 2019. There are three minor children.
Trumbull — Saundra Trumbull, Warsaw, and Ronald Trumbull, Warsaw. Married: June 29, 1994. Separated: Aug. 10, 2020. There are no minor children.
Endicott-Miller — Jovonna Endicott, Leesburg, and Joseph Miller, Leesburg. Married: April 8, 2016. Separated: Aug. 12, 2020. There are no minor children.
Dume — Callie Dume, Warsaw, and Emmanuel Dume, Indianapolis. Married: July 14, 2019. Separated: June 25, 2020. There are no minor children.
Simmons — Dawn Simmons, Pierceton, and David Simmons, Pierceton. Married: June 17, 2016. Separated: Aug. 14, 2020. There are no minor children.
Slone — Marshall Slone, Warsaw, and Amanda Slone, Logan, Ohio. Married: July 18, 2016. Separated: June 12, 2020. There are no minor children.