GOSHEN — “This past week has been fairly stable for COVID-19 numbers. We are seeing an improvement in the length of time it’s taking to get back test results, which is encouraging since it helps with appropriate quarantining and contact tracing,” said Dr. Dan Nafziger, Goshen Hospital Chief Medical Officer and Infectious Disease Specialist. “If the Indiana State Department of Health tries to reach you, be sure to follow up as soon as possible. Your quick response can make all the difference in how many people are exposed to virus.”
Below is COVID-19 activity for Goshen Health as of Aug. 17, going back to March 11.
- 11,982 tests completed (up 396 from Aug. 10).
- 1,523 positive test results (overall positivity rate of 12.9%) (up 40 from Aug. 10).
- 10,249 negative test results (up 410 from Aug. 10).
- 157 outstanding test results (down 54 from Aug. 10).
- 220 hospital admissions (up 13 from Aug. 10).
- 207 hospital discharges (up 11 from Aug. 10).
- 24 confirmed COVID-19 positive related mortalities (up 1 from Aug. 10).