Officers with the Warsaw Police Department responded to the following accidents:
- 4:27 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 13, on SR15, north of CR 350N, Warsaw. Drivers: Jachob Winburn, 39, Willow Springs Road, Kokomo; and Marissa O. Lopez, 30, North Lincoln St., Warsaw. Winburn was falling asleep at the wheel and subsequently hit the rear end of Lopez’s car. Damage up to: $25,000.
- 2:24 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 13, on Frontage Road, near Eastlake Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Dorian A. Henley, 30, Heron Blvd., Warsaw; and Olivia D. Bragalone, 24, Whiskey Creek Drive, Fort Wayne. Henley lightly rear-ended Bragalone’s vehicle at a stoplight. Damage up to: $2,500
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department responded to the following accidents:
- 9:55 p.m. Wednesday, Aug, 12, on East CR 1200N, west of North Woodlawn Acres, Syracuse. Driver: Mistie D. Brown, 39, North CR 300E, Syracuse. Brown was traveling north when he hit a deer crossing the road. Damage up to: $2,500.
Officers with the Milford Police Department responded to the following accidents:
- 4:15 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 12, on North Higbee St., south of West Catherine St., Milford. Drivers: Lauralee Sampsel, 44, North 6th St., Otsego, MI.; Sabrina G. Heiman-Witham, 20, East Broadway St., Burket; and Patrick R. Nelson, 53, North SR19, Etna Green. Sampsel was distracted by her phone when she rear-ended Heiman-Witham’s Vehicle. The impact forced Heiman-Witham to hit the back of Nelson’s vehicle. Heiman-Witham was transported to the Parkview Warsaw for her injuries. Damage up to: $10,000.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following accidents:
- 9:27 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 12, on South SR25, near South CR 400W, Warsaw. Drivers: Donnie D. Lynch, 63, East Wooster Road, Pierceton; and Ryan G. Collings, 20, North Johnson, Akron. Lynch was on CR 400W, approaching SR25 when he didn’t see oncoming traffic. His vehicle was then struck by Collings’ vehicle who was on SR25. Damage up to: $5,000.