The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Brad Blecher v. Jordan Dallie, $1,415
- Millwood Acres MHP, LLC v. Christy and Jonathon Dalton, $1,560
- Warsaw Health System LLC c/o Komyatte & Casbon PC v.
Pamela Davis, $1,360.09
Dannielle Holloway, $809.53
Robert Marshall, 41,632.23
Angela Shepherd, $1,657.76
Gabrielle Spaw, $1,133.43
Joshua Thomas, $874.29
- Warsaw Pierceton LLC v. Ted Hight and Breanna Schneider, $725
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Heritage Acceptance Corp. v. Bre-Anne Butts and Travis L. Holland, $5,030.83
- Gateway Financial Solutions v. Perry O. Chavers Jr., $18,058.21
- One Advantage LLC v. Amanda Davis, $6,525.37
- Cach LLC v. David Diaz, $616
- Ally Bank v. Leonard F. Engle, $100,817.34
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
David S. Findley Jr., $8,092.33
Helen P. McNees and John A. Pursley, $4,416.12
Jodi J. Phillips, $9,499.23
- Unifund CCR LLC v. Rhonda Gobel, $503.55
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center Plymouth Campus Inc. v. Catherine Havranek, $967.84
- Lake City Bank v.
Timothy Hershberger, $890.15
Thomas F. McGee III, $9,649.75
- LVNV Funding LLC v.
Josette Hunter, $776.25
Myrna Schaaf, $580.31
Tiffeny Wright, $604.49
- Public Service Credit Union v. Michael Long, $5,565.67
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v. Javier Lopez, $5,093.32
- Prestige Financial Services v. Aaron Poe, $9620
- OneMain Financial Group LLC successor by merger to OneMain Financial Inc. v. Jason Pruitt, $5,216.56
- Midland Credit Management Inc. v. Dean Smith, $1,647.12
- Partner’s 1st Federal Credit Union v. Anthony M. Wasko, $5,819.11
The following plenaries have been awarded in Kosciusko County Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance a/s/o Zachary Wiesehan and Elizabeth M. Reeser, $4,705.76
The following plenaries have been awarded in Kosciusko County Circuit Court I, Judge Michael Reed presiding:
- Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance v. Mark A. Mayhew, $9,622.95
The following civil tortes have been awarded in Kosciusko County Circuit Court I, Judge Michael Reed presiding:
- Mary and Mike Cox, West Bend Mutual Insurance Co. a/s/o Mary and Mike Cox v. Scott Moody, $5,270.22
Superior Court II
The following infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Fishing without a license — Mason Fisher, Petersburg, $160; Fredrick Hodson, Franklin, Tenn., $160.
Speeding — Curtis Spencer, Warsaw, $160.50; Drew Manwaring, Warsaw, $160.50; Abraham Smith, Winona Lake, $160.50; Carl Michaelsen, Orland Park, Ill., $160.50; Eric Frye, Warsaw, $160.50; Sherri Andrew, Lakeland, Fla., $160.50; Elizabeth Murray, Fort Wayne, $160.50; Zachary Ransbottom, Claypool, $160.50; Christopher Freedle, Warsaw, $160.50; Tyree Banks, Fort Wayne, $160.50.
Driving while suspended — Davis Lance, Columbus, Ohio, $185.50; Joshua Ratliff, North Webster.
Disregarding an official traffic control device — Jonah Jarmus, Fort Wayne, $160.50.
Disregarding stop sign — Nathan Smith, Pierceton, $160.50.
Passing in a no passing zone — Jordan Read, Indianapolis, $160.50.
Boat equipment violation — Rudolph Cabral, Chicago, Ill., $160.
Failure of occupant to use safety belt — Andrew Quella, Warsaw, $25; Aaron Lambert, Leesburg, $25.
Insufficient personal flotation devices — Andrew Cripe, Syracuse, $160; Charles Stidams, Leesburg, $160; Korey Sosalla, Winamac, $160.
Litter/filth or unwholesome substance dumped from watercraft — Andrew Glancy, Yoder, $235.
Failure to register — Jahn Wingren, Indianapolis, $160.50; Carol Volkers, Warsaw, $160.50.
Motorboat – not registered or numbered — Carlos Delacruz, Nappanee, $160.
Towing without an observer — Austin Harder, Marana, Ariz., $160.
Operating a boat between sunset and sunrise — Allen Miller, New Paris, $160.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Reginald Young Jr., 36, Warsaw, and Queenetta J. Reiff, 31, Warsaw
Ian Thomas Crews, 33, Leesburg, and Abigail Elizabeth Brown, 27, North Webster
Thomas William Taylor, 35, Syracuse, and Abigail Jean McBride, 30, Portage, Mich.
Joseph Dylan Lawson, 38, Warsaw, and Dana N. Wills, 35, Portage
Michael Jay Beck, 61, Warsaw, and Peggy Jo Stamper, 56, Warsaw
Jacob Yeazel, 40, Warsaw, and Alaina Barrington, 39, Warsaw
Tyler Madden Schmucker, 27, North Webster, and Kyla Lynn Vester, 26, North Webster
Alexander Brent Lemaster, 22, Warsaw, and Emmaline Claire Halas, 19, Warsaw
Jeff Dunithan, 52, Syracuse, and Judith V. Ellet, 44, Syracuse
Niko Franz, 28, Warsaw, and Madison Rae Cardwell, 21, Warsaw
Robert Dale Watson, 61, Claypool, and Kimberly Marie Schaefer, 54, Claypool
Tad Edwards, 30, Warsaw, and McKenzy Veach, 27, Warsaw
Kain Triston Pearson, 22, Sheboygan Falls, Wisc., and Faith Hadassa Avila, 22, Sheboygan Falls, Wisc.
Anthony Boxley, 40, Warsaw, and Erin Irene Caruthers, 35, Warsaw
Edwin Carpenter Fowler Jr. 37, Denver, Colo., and Morgan Elaine Marcuccilli, 39, Denver, Colo.