Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following accident:
- 6:38 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 12, on South CR 900E, north of East Ryerson Road, Pierceton. Driver: Jason R. Frame, 44, East CR 750S, Pierceton. Frame was traveling northbound when he hit a deer that entered the roadway. Damage up to: $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department responded to the following accidents:
- 2:43 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 11, on Old US 30, near East US 30, Warsaw. Drivers: Kimberly A. Granger, 53, North Parkway Drive, Syracuse; and Dontice D. Greer, 38, Clinic Court, Warsaw. Granger rear-ended Greer at the intersection. Damage up to: $2,500.
- 6:17 p.m. Monday, Aug. 10, at 1160 Executive Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Esmerelda Juarez, 41, East CR 250S, Warsaw. Juarez’s vehicle hit a metal post at the freedom express gas station. Damage up to: $2,500.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department responded to the following accident:
- 8:48 p.m. Monday, Aug. 10, on South Huntington St., south of East Pickwick Drive, Syracuse. Drivers: Trisha L. Thornburg, 51, East Main Street, Syracuse; and Jennifer L. Logan, 33, North Depot Street, Millersburg. Thornburg was approaching the intersection where the lights had stopped working due to a storm. After she stopped, Logan didn’t have enough time to react after turning her lights on and subsequently rear-ended Thornburg’s vehicle. Damage up to: $10,000.
Officers with the Pierceton Police Department responded to the following accident:
- 7:37 p.m. Monday, Aug. 10, on Packerton Road, south of CR 1000S, Sidney. Driver: Ava Mcvey, 20, Cobblestone Drive, Crystal Lake, Ill. Mcvey was driving south when she hit a tree that had just fallen on the roadway. Damage up to: $2,500