Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:31 a.m. Monday, Aug. 10, 100 block North West Street, Burket. Larry M. Oaks reported three broken windows at a residence.
- 9:51 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 9, 9900 block Lincoln Road, Syracuse. A subject reported being bitten by a neighbor’s dog.
- 10:45 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 8, 11500 block North Fascination Way. Cromwell. Shaun P. Fedder reported theft of a boat lift valued at $8,000.
- 9:32 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 8, 8900 block East US 30, Pierceton. David N. Anglin reported theft of a vehicle valued at $2,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:49 p.m. Monday, Aug. 10, 3800 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Jonmical A. Garcia reported theft of an iPhone valued at $800.