We are seeking an enthusiastic person to manage our Circulation Department with these qualifications:
• Analytical with good math skills.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Self-starter with problem solving and decision making abilities.
• Good computer skills with knowledge of spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel, and Word.
• Valid driver’s license with clean record.
• Must be dependable with flexible hours.
• Experience in newspaper or magazine circulation and distribution is a strong attribute.
• Able to read maps and cover both walking and driving down routes.
• Perform hiring, training, auditing and scheduling of route drivers.
This company publishes and distributes weekly and monthly newspapers and magazines in Indiana and surrounding states.
This is a full-time salaried position with all benefits offered by the company.