Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:05 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 5, 2100 block of Highlander Drive, Warsaw. Griffen Julian reported fraud in the amount of $850.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:13 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 5, 500 block East Lincoln Avenue, Goshen. Officers were called to a report of battery and criminal mischief. Daymond Peck, 19, 1004 N. Edgewater St., Silver Lake, was arrested and released pending a future court date.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:41 p.m. 500 block North 1000W, Kewanna. Fraud was reported.
- 2:53 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 5, Beach Lane, Rochester. A theft of tools was reported.
- 9:58 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 4, 4600 block North SR 25, Rochester. A theft of bricks was reported.
- 9:45 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 4, 30 block East 375N, Rochester. A package was reported stolen from a mailbox.