Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:22 p.m. Monday, Aug. 3, 600 block of North Zimmer Road, Warsaw. Lisa Richardson reported the theft of items from a shed. Value: $775.
- 8:10 a.m. Monday, Aug. 3, 1900 block of North CR 850E, Pierceton. Ricky Johnston reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- 8:59 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 1, 100 block of North West St., Burket. Leah Oaks reported criminal mischief.
- 9:17 p.m. Friday, July 31, 100 block of South Main St., Sidney. Maxine Spangle reported the theft of $75 from a soda machine.
- 9:15 p.m. Tuesday, July 28, 1300 block of North CR 350W, Warsaw. Kaitlyn Ott reported fraud. Ott reported that someone hacked her bank account and she did not receive her $851 unemployment deposit.
- 8:02 p.m. Monday, July 27, 12200 block of North CR 500W, Milford. Denton Hoke reported a burglary to a residence.
- 8:50 a.m. Monday, July 27, 7900 block of East Vawter Road, Syracuse. Jeffrey Lee Hartzell reported criminal mischief in the form of damage to vehicles.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 4, 600 block of Oak Glen Drive, Warsaw. London Hogue reported vandalism to a vehicle.
- 9:35 p.m. Monday, Aug. 3, 2400 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Walmart reported a theft. Value: $53.26.
- 4:58 p.m. Monday, Aug. 3, 400 block of South High St., Warsaw. Gina Courtois reported a theft.
- 3:22 p.m. Monday, Aug. 3, 3300 block of East Center St., Warsaw. Marshall Slone reported a stolen license plate.
- 4:05 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 1, 100 block Gilliam Drive, Warsaw. Faith Arnette Fitzloff reported the theft of household goods. Value: $50.
- 3:56 p.m. Friday, July 31, 300 block of North Detroit St., Warsaw. McDonald’s reported a theft of cash totaling $1,542.79.
- 12:00 p.m. Friday, July 31, 600 block East Winona Ave., Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of suspicious activity.
- 9:32 p.m. July 27, 500 block of Jefferson St., Warsaw. Dominic Barnes reported the theft of $988 in cash.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:25 p.m. Monday, Aug. 3, 3000 block North CR 200W, Rochester. A resident reported he received a call he had a warrant out for his arrest and that there were drugs and a vehicle found with blood stains. The resident reported he gave some personal information to the caller.
- 4:25 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 2, Fulton Park, Fulton. A wallet was found in the park.
- 1:02 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 2, 900 block Jefferson Street, Rochester. A paper plate was reported stolen off a vehicle.
- 6:49 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 2, 7300 block Liberty Avenue, Rochester. A window was reported damaged at the Post Office. Damage: $250.
- 9:29 p.m. Friday, July 31, 4700 block Camp Shohola Drive, Rochester. A building was reported burglarized.
- 7:42 p.m. Friday, July 31, 2400 block Liberty Road, Rochester. Police were notified of a stolen cell phone.