Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 10:07 a.m. Friday, July 31, 1400 block North CR 750W, Warsaw. David E. Ryman and Dawn U. Harris reported the theft of medication. Value: $500.
- 3:03 p.m. Thursday, July 30, 9000 block South CR 600E, Claypool. Shawn E. Baker reported criminal mischief.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:49 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 1, 400 block North Maple Ave., Warsaw. Kathy L. Love reported finding multiple bicycles.
- 10:26 p.m. Friday, July 31, 900 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Treyton W. Duff reported finding a bicycle.
- 4:43 p.m. Friday, July 31, 1300 block Mariners Drive, Warsaw. Officers assisted another agency.
- 3:10 p.m. Friday, July 31, 400 block West Fort Wayne St., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of an animal bite.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:22 p.m. Wednesday, July 29, 600 block East Ninth St., Rochester. A postal carrier found a wallet while on a mail route.