Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:05 p.m. Thursday, July 30, 400 block of South Washington Street, Warsaw. Police responded to a report of suspicious activity.
- 10:32 a.m. Thursday, July 30, 1000 block of Husky Trail, Warsaw. Joshua James Warfel reported the theft of items from Menards. Value: $266.12
- 1:11 p.m. Thursday, July 30, 200 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. Dana N. Koors reported identity fraud.
- 1:54 p.m. Wednesday, July 29, 100 block East Canal Street, Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of criminal trespass
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriffs Office investigated the following incidents
- 9:00 a.m. Thursday, July 30, 9900 block of South SR 15, Silver Lake. A vehicle was stolen from Kerlin Motor Sports. Value: $20,000.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4:55 p.m. Monday, July 27, 69000 block of CR 127, New Paris, reported the theft of a 2005 Dodge 2500.
- 11:16 a.m. Sunday, July 26, 24000 block of CR 46, Nappanee. Naomi Martin reported a building on her property was burglarized.
- 9:30 a.m. Sunday, July 26, 23000 block of CR 46, New Paris. Lawrence Martin reported the theft of a Toyota Highlander.