Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:15 a.m. Tuesday, July 28, 1300 block North CR 350W, Warsaw. Kaitlyn E. Ott reported fraud.
- 8:02 p.m. Monday, July 27, 12200 block North CR 500W, Milford. Denton C. Hoke reported a burglary.
- 8:50 a.m. Monday, July 27, 7900 block Vawter Park Road, Syracuse. Jeffrey L. Hartzell reported criminal mischief.
- 11:08 a.m. Thursday, July 23, 400 block High Street, Etna Green. Criminal mischief was reported.
- 4:38 p.m. Thursday, July 23, 2400block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Report of indecent exposure.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:32 p.m. Monday, July 27, 500 block Union Street, Warsaw. Report of theft of $988 cash.