Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 10:28 a.m. Monday, July 27, 4900 block North CR 100E, Warsaw. Quentin E. Wright reported theft of $1,450.
- 10:56 a.m. Sunday, July 26, 4200 block South CR 750E, Pierceton. KCSO received report of a gunshot wound.
- 10:31 a.m. Saturday, July 25, 6800 block West CR 850S, Claypool. Report of auto theft.
- 10:28 a.m. Saturday, July 25, 2800 block North CR 800W, Warsaw. Michael Long reported fraud.
- 5:36 p.m. Friday, July 24, 9500 block Old Road 30, Etna Green. Animal complaint.