WARSAW – The following programs are set to take place in August with the Warsaw Community Public Library:
- WorkOne will host computer and resume/interviewing classes. Contact the library for details. Social Distancing has limited the available spaces, please be sure to register. Walk-ins are not allowed at this time.
- Online Saturday Story Time features guest readers from the community on YouTube each Saturday at 9 am.
- A Happier Hour, a time to share joy, held on Facebook every Monday at 2 pm.
- Storytime Live each Monday at 11 am on Facebook.
- Take it and Make it Craft kit available starting August 1. Pick up free supplies to make a cork coaster.
- Virtual Watercolor Prints August 5 at 1 pm on Facebook.
- Shark Week Trivia Contest posted on warsawlibrary.org and Facebook August 10. A completed quiz may be entered for a chance to win a gift card.
- Use survival techniques, shark knowledge, and quick thinking to escape an attack by a great white shark! A virtual escape room will be posted on Facebook and warsawlibrary.org starting August 10.
- Learn How to Fold a Fitted Sheet on Facebook, August 12 at 11 am.
- Teens make a Shark Week Origami Bookmark on Facebook on August 13 at 5 pm. Online classes will be posted on WCPL’s YouTube channel at a later date.
- Make Shark Week Jell-O Snacks August 14 at 11 am on Facebook.
- Virtual Recipe Exchange on Facebook August 19 at 11 am.
- Play virtual BINGO on Facebook August 21 at 1 pm. Pick 5 numbers from 1-75 and comment on the thread posted in the Facebook event prior to 1 pm.
- Join Sue Delagrange to learn more about “Vinegars, Oils, and Herbs” on August 24 at 1 pm via Zoom. Please register to reserve a spot and receive a link to join the event.
- So You Have a Checkbook- Now What? A Facebook event on August 26 at 1 pm.