The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Warsaw Health System LLC c/o Komyatte & Casbon PC v.
Tera L. Bumgardner, $2,680.49
Karlee Kintzel, $2,734.06
- Glenbrook Credit Acceptance Corp. v.
Terry L. Eastwood, $5,897.81
Heather R. Grant, $6,000
Rhonda Johnson, $6,000
Deborah Morrison, $6,000
Timothy Perkins, $6,000
Robert D. Slone, $6,000
Luci Staton, $5,714.59
Amanda Wehmeyer, $6,000
- Fussle Realty LLC v. Kaylee Edwards, $1,477
- One Advantage LLC v.
Berlin E. Elliott, $2,796.18
Jill K. Hackleman, $3,453.81
Robert Scott Hogan, $2,880.48
- Warsaw Eastgate Apartments v. Kiana Farley and Ryan Fleming, $1,500
- Sherri Shafer v.
Argentina and Kim Gomez, $2,525
Lily and Misty Orsund and John Salinas, $1,240
- Mineral Springs LLC v. Isaiah Hamilton, $4,794
- Warsaw Pierceton LLC v. Ignacio and Sara Macias Marin, $1,500
- Tri County Ambulance Service v. Haiden Morgan, $1,200
- Northern Indiana Public Service Company v. Jeremy Perkins, $1,7983.23
- Fussle Realty LLC v.
Brandon and Kristi Prater, $3,662
Carl Saint, $3,635
- RRC Properties LLC v. Karissa Schrader, $5,484.33
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Eagle Finance Company v. Shane Dawson, $2,981.28
- LVNV Funding LLC v. Michele Mahler AKA Michelle M. Young, $743.82
- CitiBank N.A. v. Brian McCleary, $2,436.36
- Onemain Financial Group LLC v. Richard R. Reynolds, $9,030.66
- Crown Asset Management LLC v. Heather Rhines, $1,113.55
- Communtywide Federal Credit Union v. Miriam Salazar, $11,920.35
- Mariner Finance LLC successor in interest to Personal Finance Company LLC v. Ronald Tolnay, $1,466.41
Superior Court II
The following infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Speeding and driving while suspended — Arturo Ortiz, New Haven, $210.50.
Speeding — Todd Metz, Leesburg, $160.50; Jim Gerodemos, Schererville, $170; Brooks Riley, Indianapolis, $160.50; Austin Hollowell, Warsaw, $160.50; Brent Graham, Warsaw, $160.50; Jacob Bergman, Claypool, $160.50; Hunter Lehman, Warsaw, $160.50; Richard Gordon, Granger, $160.50; Nancy Cowart, Fort Wayne, $160.50.
Learner’s permit violation — Brandon Snyder, Larwill, $160.50.
Operating a motor vehicle with a fictitious plate — Amber Schnepp, Silver Lake, $160.50.
Address or name change violation — Michelle Bucholz, Warsaw, $160.50.
No valid driver’s license — Eric Tesdahl, Syracuse, $160.50.
Driving while suspended — Jerald Diamond, Syracuse, $185.50.
Disregarding stop sign — Rhonda Ganger, Syracuse, $160.50; Justin Castro Olvera, Milford, $160.50; Wilma Martin, Warsaw, $160.50.
Hunting furbearing mammal without a continuous light — Stuart Eherenman, Akron, $160.
No operator’s license in possession — James Adams, Leesburg, $160.50.
Registration and display of registration — Ashley Ross, Wabash, $160.
The following plenaries have been awarded in Kosciusko County Circuit Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance v. Danuel P. Hatfield, $3,011.51
- Kosciusko County Board of Zoning Appeals v.
Devon Poe, $111,900
Shirley Tobias, $87,350
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Joshua David Cardin, 23, Winona Lake, and Kendra Danielle Miller, 23, Grayslake, Ill.
Ronald Eugene Stouder, 67, Syracuse, and Candace Karen Collins, 69, Syracuse
Cody Walker Sprague, 26, Warsaw, and Brittany Lynn Hardesty, 25, Warsaw
Joel Ross Carne, 27, Warsaw, and Ainsley Rose Baum, 27, Warsaw
Randy Marshall, 57, Warsaw, and Kathy Garris, 59, Warsaw
Jonathan Michael Arguelles, 32, Forest Park, Ill., and Rosana Isabella Sanchez, 32, Forest Park, Ill.
Vladimir Novski Azor, 24, Winona Lake, and Daiana Courtois, 21, Winona Lake
Nathan Ray Sechrist, 22, Warsaw, and Rebecca Lenee Walker, 19, Greenville, Ohio
Devin Robert Anderson-Beer, 24, Syracuse, and Chelsea Alexis Kidd, 23, Syracuse