Officers with the Warsaw Police Department responded to the following accidents:
- 1:47 p.m. Wednesday, July 22, on SR 15, near East Main St., Warsaw. Drivers: Jeffery A. Moore, 60, West CR 800S, Claypool; and Earl E. Stutzman, 90, Grey Wolf Court, Warsaw. Moore was traveling west on Main Street when he went through the intersection. Stutzman disregarded the red light and struck Moore’s vehicle. Damage up to: $2,500.
- 9:45 a.m. Wednesday, July 22, on North Indiana Street, south of East Canal Street, Warsaw. Driver: Delores Castro, 17, Main Street, Syracuse. Castro was traveling southbound on Indiana and hit the median and got stuck. Damage up to: $1,000.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 3:13 p.m. Tuesday, July 21, CR 17 and CR 20, north of Goshen. Drivers: Osvaldo Avendano Vazquez, 30, Warsaw; and Brianna Bailey, 20, Goshen. Bailey complained of shoulder and knee pain. Vazquez was cited for disregarding a stop sign. Vazquez failed to yield the right of way to the Bailey vehicle, hitting the passenger side of the vehicle. After impact, the Bailey vehicle rolled onto its side and hood where it stopped 30 feet off the roadway.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 8:24 p.m. Tuesday, July 21 — Main Street, Kewanna. Drivers: Jimmy R. Marshall, 59, Rochester; and Branden L. Dugan, 19, Rochester. The two vehicles collided.
- 8:15 p.m. Tuesday, July 21, CR 200E and CR 600N, Rochester. Driver: Deanna R. Stults, 54, Tiosa. Hit a deer.