Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:15 p.m. Monday, July 13, Daniel Marchand of D&S Trucking LLC, CR 23, New Paris, reported an unknown person entered onto the property and removed a 2021 Heartland North Trailer camper between July 9 and July 13.
- 6:19 a.m. Saturday, July 11, Nelson Miller, CR 25, New Paris, reported between midnight, May 19, and midnight June 9, fraudulent activity occurred.
- Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12 p.m. Saturday, July 18, 200 block East Eighth Street, Rochester. Police were notified of a lost or stolen license plate.
- 4:10 p.m. Friday, July 17, 1800 block Sweetgum Road, Rochester. Mary Melton reported the theft of jewelry and cash. Value: $6,600.
- 3:56 p.m. Thursday, July 16, 9000 block West CR 100N, Kewanna. Police were notified of a theft of money.
- 1:42 p.m. Thursday, July 16, 6000 block Cedar Lane, Rochester. Stephanie L. Sims and Rodger Griffin reported the theft of a 1997 Chevrolet S-10 truck.
- 12:20 p.m. Wednesday, July 15, 5000 block Beaman Lane, Rochester. A man reported coins missing from a table in his home.
- 11:34 a.m. Tuesday, July 14, 7000 block West CR 400N, Rochester. Police were notified of fraud on a Paypal account. Value: $736.
- 7:33 a.m. Monday, July 13, 2000 block Southway 31, Rochester. A bike was reported stolen.
- 8:11 p.m. Sunday, July 12, SR 14 and SR 17, Kewanna. A wallet was found.
- 7:36 p.m. Saturday, July 11, 1300 block South CR 400E, Rochester. A homeowner reported things have been coming up missing in the garage every night.
- 12:26 p.m. Saturday, July 11, 11000 block West CR 200N, Kewanna. John Vezmar reported a Minn Kota trolling motor was stolen. Value: $150.
- 10:49 a.m. Sturday, July 11, 200 block East Eighth Street, Rochester. A resident reported having problems with hackers.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:07 p.m. Tuesday, July 14, 3300 block Corrie Drive, Goshen. Juan Soto, Nappanee, reported the theft of a vehicle and fraudulent use of stolen debit cards.