Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 12:59 p.m. Saturday, July 18, East Cornelius Road, east of North Eastshore Drive, Syracuse. Driver: David A. Hartter, 81, East Catherine Street 22, Milford. Hartter was traveling west on Cornelius Drive when his vehicle left the roadway and entered a wooded area. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 1:35 p.m. Saturday, July 18, 1146 Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Drivers: Lawrence F. Andrews, 75, CR 9, Nappanee; and Jodi M. Nakasone, 46, South CR 350E, Warsaw. Andrews was backing his vehicle from a parking space when he struck Nakasone’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 7:37 p.m. Friday, July 17, East Center Street, near North Lindberg Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Martha E. Beltran, 50, North CR 175E, Warsaw; and Angela R. Bolt, 50, West CR 550N 92, Pierceton. Beltran was traveling west on East Center Street when she rear-ended Bolt’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 7:06 p.m. Friday, July 17, on East Fort Wayne Street and Scott Street. Drivers: Linda Trout, 39, North CR 800W, Roann; and Hannah Davis, 22, East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Trout was headed north. She pulled into the intersection and was distracted by other occupants in her car and did not see the other vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 6:06 p.m. Friday, July 17, Detroit Street, near East Pope Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Miranda R. Kahn, 32, North Roanoke Road, Roanoke; and Rachel A. Bright, 31, South Michigan Street, Plymouth. Kahn was traveling west on Pope Street and intended to make a left turn when she entered Bright’s lane of travel. Bright was traveling north on South Detroit Street at the time of the accident. Bright did not have a stop sign and had the right-of-way. No injuries were reported. Damage up to $25,000.
- 6:03 p.m. Friday, July 17, 1801 E. Center St., Warsaw, in the Auto Zone parking lot. Drivers: Kyle Wutcher, Winchester Trails, Goshen; and Arthur Hinojosa, West Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Vehicles collided as one was backing out of a parking space. Damage up to $10,000.
- 3:18 p.m. Friday, July 17, South Buffalo Street, south of West Prairie Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Jordan A. Clark, 25, North Old SR 15, Leesburg; and Darel L. Frazier, 55, North SR 25, Burrows. Clark was traveling south on South Buffalo Street when he rear-ended Frazier’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 2:21 p.m. Friday, July 17, North SR 15, near East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Charissa M. Hapner, 25, Lake City Highway Lot 12, Warsaw; and Susan L. Vickers, 18, North Sunset Drive, Warsaw. Hapner was traveling south on North SR 15 and was intending to turn left when she turned in front of Vickers’ vehicle. A passenger in Vickers’ vehicle, Christopher Vickers, 2, Warsaw, complained of neck pain and was taken to Parkview Hospital. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 1:27 p.m. Friday, July 17, 1202 Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Driver: Jaime V. Juarez, 51, Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Juarez drove his vehicle under a pavilion when his vehicle struck one of the pavilion’s corner posts. Damage up to $5,000.