Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 12:45 p.m. Saturday, July 4, 1800 block CR 46, New Paris. Kenneth Washburn reported criminal mischief to a window at his residence.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4:36 p.m. Thursday, July 9, 14000 block East SR 114, Akron. A wallet was found in a yard.
- 4:30 p.m. Thursday, July 9, 7400 block West SR 14, Rochester. Police were notified that someone took multiple tools and damaged the doors on his van.
- 8:27 a.m. Tuesday, July 7, 9200 block Troy Drive, Rochester. Ann Kuykendoll reported unauthorized purchases were made on an account.
- 10:14 p.m. Sunday, July 5, 8000 block CR 400S, Kewanna. Police were notified that a racing mower had been stolen.
- 9:25 a.m. Saturday, July 4, 5200 block CR 675E, Rochester. A wallet was found.
- 6:43 p.m. Thursday, July 2, Bruce Lake Boat Ramp. A spare tire was stolen off a boat trailer parked at the boat ramp.
- 1:05 p.m. Thursday, July 2, 6600 block CR 200W, Rochester. Lisa Fred reported fraud involving unemployment.
- 11:45 a.m. Thursday, July 2, 1400 block CR 375N, Rochester. Paul S. Tinsma reported fraud involving unemployment.
- 4:37 a.m. Wednesday, July 1, 3900 block CR 750S, Macey. A homeowner reported a chainsaw and chainsaw case were stolen.