Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 3:17 p.m. Tuesday, July 7. On West CR225 N, Etna Green. Driver: Patricia J. Williams, 67, West CR 225 N, Etna Green. Williams was backing out of a garage when she collided with a parked vehicle. Damages up to: $5,000.
- 4:23 p.m. Monday, July 6, US 30, Etna Green. Driver: Samuel Thoma, 44, Oakdale Avenue, Chicago, Ill. Thoma’s vehicle struck something in the road and was leaking fuel. Damage up to $5,000.
- 4:48 a.m. Friday, July 3, South CR 750W, Akron. Driver: Zackary J. Williams, 31, South CR 900E, Akron. Williams drove off the road in an attempt to avoid striking a deer that entered the roadway Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department responded to the following accident:
- 9:20 p.m. Wednesday, July 8. On East CR750 N, east of North CR875 E, North Webster. Joshua R. Mahns, 28, North Turkey Creek Road, Syracuse. Mahns was westbound on East CR 750N when his vehicle got submerged in water up to the door handles. This disabled the car and needed to be towed. Damages up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department responded to the following accidents:
- 12:49 p.m. Wednesday, July 8, 895 N. Parker St., Warsaw. Driver: Jennifer M. Konkle, 41, North Allen St., Warsaw. Konkle was pulling into the Crossroads Bank parking lot and hit a pole. Damages up to $5,000.
- 9:21 a.m. Tuesday, July 7, South Cleveland St., east of East Market St., Warsaw. Drivers: Raymond C. Williams, 68, Walton Blvd., Warsaw; and Carl L. Montel, 26, East CR 200S Albion. Williams was at the intersection when the sun distracted him and he hit Montel on the eastbound lane. Damages up to $5,000.
- 3:36 p.m. Tuesday, July 7, West US 30, east of North CR 150W Drivers: Austin J. Dekezel, 23, County Highway 19, Cambridge, Ill; and Christopher R. Rassi, 35, South CR 950W, Mentone. Dekezel was merging into the right eastbound lane when he ran into the side of Rassi’s vehicle. Rassi’s vehicle then was maneuvered into the front of Dekezels semi and was pushed about 1,000 feet. Damages up to $10,000.